Caring for a lifetime…
All Saints Sub-Acute & Skilled Nursing is nestled in a quiet neighborhood located in San Leandro, California. Our facility has been proudly serving our community since 1965. Our well-established facility is the only facility in Northern California that is contracted with the Federal Department of Veteran Affairs which allows us to provide community healthcare services to honorably discharged veterans with certain benefits. We are also contracted with Kaiser and are recognized as “top providers” in sub-acute care.
At All Saints Sub-Acute & Skilled Nursing, caring is our main concern. Our organization is built on the premise that the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to:
- Maintain high medical integrity
- Foster a team spirit among staff
- Create friendly, beautiful surroundings for our residents and their visitors
Often the transition to a short term or long term care facility is challenging. At All Saints Sub-Acute & Skilled Nursing, we strive to ease the process by providing an environment where residents and guests feel informed and comfortable.
In addition to nurses and staff who are always available to answer questions and lend a hand, each resident is paired with a coordinator, to help ease the transition and provide a familiar smiling face. We are here to reduce the re-admission back to a hospital and do our best to transition our residents to a lower level of care or back to their homes.
Our team of qualified healthcare professionals provides specialized care for:
- IV therapy, including hydration, antibiotics and paint control via center or PICC line.
- Wound care including wound VAC and specialized care directed by a physician
- On-site coordination of lab testing, x-rays, and specialized diagnostic tests
Our on-site healthcare professionals range from Pulmonologists to Wound Care Specialists. By providing a wide range of doctors, we ensure patients and residents a better opportunity at the quality of care and successful recovery.
We encourage and welcome visitors every day of the week. Schedule a tour today to see our residents and friendly staff in action. Please feel free to contact us to learn more about the unique, sophisticated healthcare environment at All Saints Sub-Acute & Skilled Nursing.
- We provide 61 sub-acute beds
- We provide 22 skilled nursing beds
- High flow piped in oxygen
- 24-hour respiratory team
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- All rooms have new electric high/low beds, and cable TV (private phones are also provided for our short-term rehab units).
- The full in-house rehab unit provides: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs are on duty and onsite 24 hours/day.